This recipe worked very well and I expect that I will be making it again today.
- 1/2 c. fine or medium bulgur (next time I move this up to 1 c.)
- 1/3 c. evoo
- 1/4 c. lemon juice (I'll add a bit more- this was 1.5 lemons for me)
- 2 c. parsley leaves (only small stems)
- 1 c. chopped mint leaves (I left this out)
- 1/2 c. chopped scallion
- 4 medium tomatoes (seeded, cored, chopped- I only chopped them)
Add all the other ingredients before serving and toss. Use fresh- more than a day is pushing it.
Based on Mark Bittman's recipe