11 May 2009

The View

Today I saw The View for the first time. Can no one put Elizabeth Hesselbeck (and the world) ouf of our misery? Why is someone who appears too stupid to breathe and speak at the same time allowed to speak in the same forum as Barbara Walters and Whoopi Goldberg? Even Sarah Palin, while also an ignorant fool, can string more words together in a row than she can. Or at least Palin can read a prompter more clearly and think faster on her feet (I know that doesn't say very much).

5 comments:

Mary said...

I totally and completely agree....it is a rare person that makes Palin look intelligent and thoughtful.

The Honourable Husband said...

I believe she is a token right-of-center commentator. They seem to be looking for a smarter token--Carrie Prejean, perhaps?

honeypiehorse said...

I haven't seen it but it sounds. . . bad.

MsTypo said...

Elizabeth is the punchline about far, far too many jokes about that show. I honestly wonder why Babs keeps her around other than maybe for comic relief. *sigh*

dadshouse said...

I think Rush Limbaugh called dibs on stringing right wing words together. She's doing her best!