31 March 2009

What I am reading: March 2009

  1. Cast in Shadow by Michelle Sagara
  2. Cast in Courtlight by Michelle Sagara
  3. White Witch, Black Curse by Kim Harrison
  4. Many Bloody Returns edited by Charlaine Harris and Toni L.P Kelner
  5. The Final Solution by Michael Chabon: It seems that this may be the year for Sherlock Holmes pastiches. This one is a slight (125 large font pages) novel from an author whose style I enjoy. After 19 months in Berlin, I may finally be ready to start reading books that touch upon the Holocaust. This is the most fleeting of glances,and thus a gentle introduction,perhaps, to The Boy in the Striped Pajamas waiting on my shelf.
Otherwise it has been a very light month. With almost two weeks in the US and lots of travel time what I read this month was mostly magazines and newspapers: easily portable and easily recyclable.

No comments: