21 November 2008

A quick note...

My second Mac power cable in the last- what, four weeks?- has blown. Won't be blogging until it's replaced. Either tonight after the German gets home or tomorrow morning (we are meeting friends for dinner in Prenzlauer Berg and I'm not certain we will have time after the babysitter arrives).

And the friends that were planning on joining us this weekend were ill and weren't able to join us in Berlin:( , leaving us with extra tickets to Tanksgiving tomorrow, and everyone else we know is either ill or out of town for the weeken. Sob.

I hope that dinner tonight makes up for it and I am glad another couple were able to join us as we would have stayed closer to home if it were just the two of us: we can really talk anywhere, it generally takes some other goal to make us go 45-60 minutes out of our neighborhood.

4 comments:

Bengbeng said...

not relevant to the post but i love yr header shot. it is beautiful.

kenju said...

Sorry about the cable. Why would it break so often?

MsTypo said...

What happened? Does it need to be plugged into a power surge? I don't know what i'd do if that happened to me although you'd probably hear me crying all the way in Germany. LOL

G in Berlin said...

I'm going to write a post about this... give me a second:).
And thanks- that's my moms backyard and my childhood home. I miss it and the flora and fauna.