22 February 2008

Yay!

Just in time for vacation the German has been told that we are extended again. Another three months here. I am so pleased. We are so happy here right now. And it's not that I have acquired the Teutonic resistance to change but that it is so difficult to overcome that resistance when we need to change. So the Things remain in their school, I get a 2 month course break and re-start with my same group, I get to actually use the gym I have signed up for, and I am applying to be Thing1's school parent. And we get to enjoy Berlin in the spring and perhaps even longer. Time to retrieve the bikes from the in-law's!

4 comments:

Helen said...

Such great news for you and the family. It seems only fair after surviving Winter that you get to enjoy the Spring in Berlin.

PS - enjoy your holiday.

Berlinbound said...

Thanks for your visit and thoughtful comment ... From one former New Yorker to another.

Diane Mandy said...

Yey, indeed!

slouching mom said...

I'm so glad for you!