04 February 2008

Strange goings on...

Ok, I'm just exploring how to add photos to this blog, so here is a snap of the bathroom in one of our favorite Greek restaurants off Savigny Platz here in Berlin . When the German told me about this, I needed to get a snap of it. It's even more exciting than it appears, because as he told me (but did not demonstrate) this is an interactive rather than observation, game. That is, one can score a "goal" in this urinal. Pretty cool, huh?

Anyway, this is pretty late- just woke up and thought I would check the Superbowl before going back to sleep...

5 comments:

Diane Mandy said...

You photo upload works nicely, but unfortunately the digital dna is not loading on my Mac. Alsom I wonder which city the NEO counter recognizes for me. I ca't tell, can you?

G in Berlin said...

I can't identify which city is which viewer- if there is a way to link that, I don't know what it is. Interesting that about the Mac- we are considering getting a Mac laptop when we are back in the States and I hadn't thought there would be a problem. I use IE on this computer and Firefox on another- I'll see if there is any difference in viewing. do you have a lkaptop? Like it?

Diane Mandy said...

I have a Mac Powerbook and LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Can you tell I like it?

Gardner said...

Hilarious. A goal in a urinal. Very nice.

Helen said...

Hi, thanks for commenting on my blog, it is always a nice surprise when someone does.

I think the soccer urinal is pure genius! I'm surprised someone hasn't marketed a slightly modified model to make toilet training for boys a bit more fun! He shoots - he scores! Five 5s all round.